- Provide quality educational programs that integrate academic, Islamic, and Arabic studies
- Promote excellent personal manners, high moral values, and strong leadership skills
- Prepare students to become good citizens and contributing members of society
- Empower students to seek and succeed in post-secondary education
- Guide students to develop life skills and interests.
MIA upholds the Islamic tradition of great respect for knowledge and an open spirit of inquiry. Learning within the Islamic heritage is the foundation of the rigorous academic program which is intended to serve the needs of the modern world without sacrificing moral and spiritual values. Since the Islamic faith addresses the complete personality, it is our philosophy that knowledge of the world and practice of our shared beliefs should be integrated into a cohesive whole.
STATEMENT OF VALUES
We, with the help of Allah, will be a school of justice, wisdom, integrity and compassion and so:
•We will always value and respect one another, as we teach and learn, in the way the Holy Prophet taught us.
•We will celebrate and give thanks for one another, especially in prayer.
•We will create a happy, peaceful and joyful school community, where all will be welcomed.
•We will help one another as we journey to our full potentials
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL:
In accordance with paragraph 17 of the National Policy of Education, the aims of Mueenat International Academy are –
(i) Preparation for a useful living within the society.
(ii) Preparation for higher education.
- MIA-school with international standard and certificate.
- Provision of qualitative and quantitative western and Islamic Education.
- Core value- Diligent, Hard work, Success and Excellence
- Motto- Aim High and pray.
- Dress code- corporate for both boys and girls
- ICT- A student is entitled to one laptop for both theory and practical learning.
- Entrepreneur skills as compulsory subjects for all the learners with emphasis on thirty five (35) trade subjects.
- Exchange visits to other international schools.
- Learners are put under the care of teachers.
- Guidance/counseling unit available.