- Principal – Chief Accounting Officer possess first and second degree in education with about fifteen years experience on the job.
- Has attended both local and international seminars, workshops, exhibitions and lectures relating to the job.
- Well fluent in English Language and have deep knowledge in early childhood education.
- An expert in guidance and counseling.
- A disciplinary who loves hard work and excellence.
- Professionally and academically qualified for the job.
- Has good spoken English as a medium of communication.
- Experience on the job as examiners markers and invigilators at external examinations.
- Work as school partners and stakeholders for the development of the learners.
- Creative and energetic.